Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Learning of the week


Well where do I start?

My aim is to feel as calm as the picture portrays:-) I have some ways to go!

I have managed to set up 2 blogs - one on purpose and one by accident - but then decided it wasn't a bad thing to have two so that only my e-learning friends to get see all these blonde moments!

I managed to get my husband following a blog from Sweden this morning. Just by chance he is Swedish and may quite like having a chat with his new followee!

I then managed to connect to the meeting after a panic attack about where I saw how to do it and flustered around for about 5 minutes:-) I even got the microphone up and running with no problems.

After that I managed to add a title to my posts on my blog (thank you Sarah) many little tips along the way a blogger I will be!

And now another proud moment I have just signed up to follow two blogs - well I think its me I signed up and not Mike?????????????? time will tell.

I did notice that I had left a post on a couple of blogs this morning - but because I didn't think to scroll down and put in the secret word they didn't attach themselves! Sigh

And all that is just the tip of the iceberg................. I'm sure I have learnt things unseen such as Patience... with Sarah and my followers at my side I am quite proud of what I have achieved!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    Hello from Dunedin. Liked your blog and calm pictures. I was at Otaki College in the mid 60's, so I might know your family or some people in common.

    Regards

    PeterB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peter,
    Mid 60's you will probably know my Dad's younger brothers. My maiden name was Howell and there were 9 boys and 2 girls. Neville, Wayne (charlie - he changed his name as soon as he left school and was my Dad), Craig, Kelvin, Richard, Gavin, Trevor, Martin, David, Shirley and Cherilyn. So that was the Howell family and then the Johns family who I don't know so well but here was Patricia, Carol (my mum), Rhonda, Joyce, Ross There is one missing but I can't remember her name??? I am sure you probably know quite a few of them:-)
    I look forward to following your blog. I will head there for a look now.
    Thankyou for blogging me it's fun...and to remember all those names was definitely my challenge for the day. I don't think I have them all in order though - but pretty close

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo
    great to see you appear here,.
    I was born in Gore and still have a hankering for Southland. I have lived and worked in Dunedin now for many years and am at Otago Polytechnic working with people who have wonderful experience but no certificate in the frame to say so, check us out
    CAPL Look forward to further contact Jo.

    ReplyDelete